This 45A solar charge controller uses the most advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology to extract the maximum power from solar modules. MPPT technology can boost charging current, so it charges batteries a lot quicker than the standard PWM algorithm.
This controller can work with 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V batteries (voltage detected automatically at connection) by taking input from solar panels with voltage up to 150V. The maximum allowed input solar power depends on the battery voltage:
– 600W with 12V battery
– 1200W with 24V battery
– 1800W with 36V battery
– 2400W with 48V battery
The unit features a comprehensive set of electronic protection functions such as over charging, over heating, PV over current, PV short circuit and reverse polarity.
Other features include:
– User defined battery type with charging voltage 9V-17V
– LED indicators and LCD display
– Data log memory
– Computer USB connectivity (RS-232 or RS-485) for data analysis, settings and software update (cable and software included)
– Remote temperature sensor with 5m cable (included)
The controller works in a fully automated mode. Advanced users will benefit from a wide range of manual control settings, such as charging voltage, duration of charging stages, temperature compensation etc.
– Advanced MPPT technology for the highest efficiency of solar systems
– Fully automated operation and auto 12V/24V/36V/48V selection
– Terminals for wires up to 35mm2
– Self-consumption: 1.4 – 2.2W
– Working temperature: -25C to +55C
– Size: 40 x 21 x 11 cm
– Weight: 4.3 kg
– Multiple mounting holes for ease of installation
A detailed instruction manual is included with the solar controller.
This product is covered by 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please contact Photonic Universe if you have any questions about this product.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology – get the most out of your solar system
Enhanced electronic protection: over charge, over voltage, short circuit, over heating, reverse polarity
LED indicators, LCD display and computer USB connectivity for data analysis and settings
Auto 12V/24V/36V/48V battery voltage selection and advanced settings of charging parameters, uncluding a user-defined battery type
Maximum input solar power 600W (12V battery) / 1200W (24V battery) / 1800W (36V battery) / 2400W (48V battery) with maximum solar panel voltage 150V